The Road Ahead – Dealing with COVID-19 Now, and Planning for the Post-Pandemic Workplace
Join Stock and Leader’s Employment Law Group for a webinar covering the most trending topic for 2021: The Road Ahead – Dealing with COVID-19 Now, and Planning for the Post-Pandemic Workplace.
Reviewing COVID-19 Leave and Return to Work Protocols
- Revised definitions, reviewing leave designations, and shortened quarantine options
- Implementing a mandatory vaccination policy in the workplace
- Procedures for processing accommodation requests under ADA and Title VII
Post-COVID: What Will Return to Work Look Like?
- Considerations for employers that will continue offering a remote work option to employees
- Adapting employee handbooks, job descriptions, and employee evaluations to reflect new workplace norms
$50 registration fee and registration required by February 23.
No-shows will not be refunded but will receive program materials.
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute and SHRM for consideration to obtain credits.