We are looking to grow our career driven team and are currently seeking an Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Person to work from our High Street manufacturing facility located in Hanover, PA. The primary responsibility of this position requires the individual to troubleshoot and repair food manufacturing equipment such as motor controls, DC/AC drives and controls, frying and baking equipment, sheeters, and extruders.
The ideal candidate for this position must have knowledge and skills in electrical, mechanical and electronic applications acquired though a minimum of 5 years of experience. This individual is required to have the ability to read electrical prints and schematics, lift objects up to 100 lbs., be able to work at heights up to 30 feet, and be able to distinguish colors. Packaging machine experience is preferred. The willingness and ability to work Friday through Sunday 5:55 AM-5:55 PM is required in this role.
- Troubleshoots and repairs manufacturing equipment: motor controls, DC/AC drives and controls, frying and baking equipment, sheeters, extruders, temperature instrumentation, burner systems and controls, packaging machines electronic scales, programmable logic controllers, etc.
- Coordinates and completes installation and wiring of manufacturing equipment such as pumps, fans, blowers and relay panels, etc.
- Troubleshoots and repairs various types of lighting.
- Independently installs conduit, EMT, and sealtite to all equipment.
- Prepares, coordinates, and implements preventative maintenance as scheduled.
- Requires knowledge and skills in electrical, mechanical and electronic applications acquired through a minimum of five years of experience.
- Packaging machine experience preferred.
- Must be able to read electrical prints and schematics.
- Must be able to distinguish colors.
- Must be able to lift objects up to 100 lbs. and work at heights up to 30 feet.
- Requires working proactively in a cross-functional team with diverse groups of people.
About our Company!
Utz is the largest independent, privately held snack brand in United States. We pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment, challenging opportunities, career growth, and competitive wages. Utz offers a full benefit package, including medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, 401(k) and profit sharing plan, short & long-term disability, paid holidays and vacation, life insurance and an employee assistance program. Come grow with the Utz Family of Brands.TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION GO TO www.utzcareers.com