Member Information Session - Chamber 101
We invite you to join us at our first Member Information Session - known as Chamber 101 - of the year!
The purpose of this Zoom meeting is for members to talk directly to our staff and ask questions regarding anything chamber related!
For one hour - 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - you're welcome to ask us anything you'd like from community events, networking opportunities, marketing and promotions availability, programs and services we provide!
A few pieces of information we will go over:
- Chamber Overview
- Market Footprint
- Local Industry
- Staff Introductions
- Organizational Structure
- Board of Directors
- Programs and Services
- Affinity Programs
- Marketing and Promotions Opportunities
- Networking and Volunteer Opportunities
- Committees and Local Non-Profit Opportunities
- Legislative Affairs, Workforce Development and Economic Development (Downtown Revitalization) efforts
- Q&A ? Anything you?d like to ask us, we?re all ears and available to chat!
We encourage you to come and ask questions about events, networking, marketing opportunities and more. Please register and RSVP if you plan to attend.